Pure Pecan OilNo. 4 St. James
Our best selling product in 2019.
We’ve jumped on the bandwagon and are thrilled to offer you Pure Pecan Oil by The Art of Pecan, a multi-award winning, small batch producer from Dripping Springs, Texas.
Pure Pecan Oil is heart healthy, delicious, and versatile. You can cook with it in a wide range of dishes, thanks to a high smoke point of 470 degrees (compared to olive oil, with a smoke point of only 320 degrees). Sear your steaks, stir into your stir fry, pour on your salads, or bake into your cookies.
Pure Pecan Oil makes an outstanding butter substitute. Drizzle it on popcorn (preview: it’s amazing) and pour it on your pancakes or corn on the cob.
The oil is all-natural and expeller-pressed in Dripping Springs, Texas using the world's best unsprayed, native pecans. There are more than 70 official varieties of pecans, but none produces better oil and a sweeter, more delicious buttery flavor than the American native.
- Superior fat profile to olive oil: Lower in saturated fats (7.8%, versus 13.5% for olive oil)
- High in antioxidants, including polyphenols (such as ellagic acid), Vitamin E, and selenium. Polyphenols combat oxidative stress, and are associated with reducing heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol, and certain types of cancer. Vitamin E is associated with the formation of blood vessels and boosting immune function. Selenium is associated with boosting immunity, reproduction, and thyroid function.
- Light flavor, well balanced between buttery and neutral
- High Smoke Point of 470 degrees for the broadest range of cooking applications
- Outstanding daily substitute for butter
Your Pure Pecan Oil is packaged in a charming 8.45 oz Italian made glass bottle with an Italian top and internal pour spout. Ships to you directly from Dripping Springs, Texas.
Ingredients: Pecan Oil.
Nutrition Facts (Serving Size, 1 tbsp [14 g]):
- Calories = 125
- Total Fat = 13.86g
- Saturated Fat = 1.09g
- Monounsaturated Fat = 8.91g
- Polyunsaturated Fat = 3.96g
- Sodium = 0mg
- Total Carbohydrates = 0g
- Protein = 0g
Pure Pecan Oil is not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, or potassium.